Oshomo Mung Bean Stew
Oshomo Mung Bean Stew
About the Mung Bean Stew
A fantastic pick-me-up mung bean stew made with no heat-inducing ingredients, just pure refreshing spices, fresh coriander, and curry leaves. It strikes the perfect balance of flavor and freshness, and is sure to invigorate the palate while providing a pleasingly nourishing experience - it's honestly a delicious stew!
Black-eye beans offer many benefits, ranging from their bodybuilding capacity, tissue repair, and much more. This plant is packed full of protein, and contains sufficient fiber that helps in staying on top of your weight goals. It also helps reduce the effects of diabetes, strengthens the bones, controls blood pressure, and minimises symptoms of indigestion...
Why is this for me?
- Packed with organic, nutritious ingredients: All meals are made with ingredients that are organic and nutritious due to them being seasonal, meaning that there are also very little (if any) pesticides, waxes, or preservatives to keep the ingredients fresh, which is better for your health and the planet!
- Triple-filtered PH 9.5 water: All dishes are cooked using triple filtered PH 9.5 water for maximum health, with claims that it supports your immune system, as well as having hydration, skin health, and other detoxifying properties.
- Optimal nutrition and flavour: Oshomo ensures optimal nutrition and flavour in each delicious bite by packing every traditionally-cooked meal full of vital seasonal leafy greens, pulses, phytonutrients, herbs, and spices.
What makes this a healthy choice?
- Seasonal ingredients: Every meal is made with seasonal ingredients, limiting the impact that Oshomo has on the planet, as well as ensuring that your meals are more nutritious (as the ingredients are allowed to ripen naturally at the correct time of year) and pesticide-free, keeping your diet varied, nutritious, and delicious.
- Nutritionally balanced: Made with a mix of seasonal veggies, providing each meal with a healthy and varied mix of different - important - macronutrients, micronutrients, and phytonutrients.
- Loaded with fibre: The seasonal veggies are packed full of fibre, which aids bowel health, lowers cholesterol levels, helps control blood-sugar, and helps to keep you fuller for longer.
This works really well on a bed of steamed rice with a fresh crispy salad on the side.
Heating instructions and storage
Heat gently in a pot until piping hot. DO NOT BOIL or RE-HEAT. Keep refrigerated (or freeze for 1 month), and use within 5 days of purchase. After opening, consume within 48 hours.
mung beans*, seasonal leafy green*, g. cinnamon*, yellow MUSTARD seed*, fresh lemon juice*, turmeric*, cumin seed*, fresh curry leaves, fresh coriander*, pink Himalayan salt*, asafoetida*
*Made by joyful chefs with seasonal ingredients, making the meals fresher, tastier and more nutritious. Due to the freshness of the meals from Oshomo, there are very little (if any) pesticides, waxes, or preservatives to keep the ingredients fresh, which is better for your health and the planet!
All our vendors offer free delivery at The Meal Prep Market! No additional hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay, and you wont find it cheaper, even at our vendor sites.
We provide support & 3rd Party Protection
We are a neutral party, protecting and providing you with individual support for any delivery queries or issues.