Field Doctor Beef Ragu Penne
Field Doctor Beef Ragu Penne
About the Beef Ragu Penne
A delicious comfort meal, packed with nutrition. Made with grass-fed, British, low-fat beef mince, cooked in a rich, veggie-packed ragu sauce with extra virgin olive oil, tomato, borlotti beans, spinach, and herbs. It's then served with wholegrain pasta and topped with parmesan!
Why is this the meal for me?
- Flavour-loaded: A comforting and hearty pasta dish with a rich beef ragu sauce, packed with tender British minced beef and a variety of vegetables.
Wholegrain: Made with wholegrain rice penne for a healthier twist.
- Balanced and convenient: Perfectly portioned for either one or two people, and is quick and easy to cook in the microwave or oven.
- Low FODMAP: Low FODMAP, making it suitable for those with sensitive digestion.
What makes this meal healthy?
- Low sugar: Low in sugars to support healthy eating habits.
- High protein: A good source of protein for maintaining muscle health.
- Full of vitamins: Contains vitamin A for healthy vision and skin, and provides vitamin C to support a strong immune system, while also being rich in vitamin B12 for energy production.
- Nutrition-packed: Contributes to two of your five-a-day fruit and vegetable servings.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per meal|
|Calories (kcal)||133 kcal||472 kcal|
- Gluten (wheat).
Tomatoes (20%), WHOLEWHEAT Pasta (15%) (WHEAT), Water, Extra Lean Beef (11%), Onions (10%), Carrots (7%), Spinach (6%), Borlotti, Beans (4%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3%), CELERY (3%), Red Wine (SULPHITES), Tomato Puree (3%), Parmesan Cheese (2%) (MILK), Garlic, Parsley (2%), Sun Dried Tomatoes (1%) [Sun Dried Tomatoes, Salt], Beef Stock [Beef Stock (Beef Stock, Water, Salt), Beef Extract, Water, Salt], Tapioca Starch, Thyme, Salt, Tarragon, Sage, Black Pepper
Minimum Order Value of £55 🍤
*At The Meal Prep Market, we understand the importance of catering to different dietary requirements. Please note that this meal contains milk, soya, and sulphites. Our kitchen also handles other allergens, including celery, fish, mustard, sesame, soy, and sulphites. In case you have any specific concerns or questions, our team is more than happy to help.
I was looking for a healthy alternative to coming home after a day at work and starting to cook a meal from scratch - these meals are a handy replacement that go straight into the freezer when they arrive (wonderfully packed and courier delivery) and then into the microwave when needed. I wasn't sure a portion would be filling enough but they really are! Some of the meals are more to our taste than others but that is true for any quick meal and we already have some firm favourites that we'll repeat! A very easy website to navigate and put an order together - as mentioned, great delivery too!
Hi Wren, really appreciate the comments and the 5 star review! We are so proud that our meals can provide you with a healthy and convenient option that fill you up! Also always good to hear that your deliveries have gone smoothly and that you like our website too. Thanks again for the 5 stars.
All our vendors offer free delivery at The Meal Prep Market! No additional hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay, and you wont find it cheaper, even at our vendor sites.
We provide support & 3rd Party Protection
We are a neutral party, protecting and providing you with individual support for any delivery queries or issues.