Field Doctor Goan Fish Curry
Field Doctor Goan Fish Curry
About the Goan Fish Curry
MSC-certified hake fillet, paired with roasted sweet potato and nutrient-packed whole leaf spinach, mixed in a punchy and aromatic tomato, tamarind, and coconut sauce. It's then topped with a sprinkling of crunchy brazil nuts, and served with steamed wholegrain rice!
Why is this the meal for me?
- Sustainable: MSC certified hake fillet for sustainable fishing practices.
- Full of nutrition: Roasted sweet potato and whole leaf spinach for added nutrition.
- Loaded with flavour: Punchy and aromatic tomato, tamarind, and coconut sauce for a burst of flavours.
- Comfort food: Comes with steamed wholegrain rice for a wholesome meal.
What makes this meal healthy?
- Low FODMAP: Low FODMAP ingredients, suitable for those following the Monash University Low FODMAP diet™.
- Packed with macronutrients: High in fibre and a good source of protein, keeping you satisfied and energised.
- Loaded with micronutrients: Contains essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Manganese.
- Balanced and healthy: Low in sugar and a source of healthy fats, and contributes to a diverse gut microbiome.
|Per 100g||Per meal|
|Calories (kcal)||122 kcal||480 kcal|
- Tree nuts.
- Brazil nuts.
Sauce (47%) [Tomatoes (41%), Water, ALMOND Milk Alternative [Spring Water, Organic ALMONDS, Sea Salt], Green Peppers, Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Milk Canned (5%), Tomato Puree, Lime Juice, Turmeric Spice Blend [Turmeric (32%), Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds], Ginger, Tapioca Starch, MUSTARD Seeds, Garam Masala Blend Spice Blend [Ground Cinnamon, Fenugreek Leaves, Fennel seeds, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Nutmeg], Hake (19%) (FISH), Brown Rice (15%), Roasted Sweet Potato [Sweet Potatoes (84%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil], Spinach (7%), BRAZIL NUTS (2%) (BRAZIL NUTS, TREE NUTS), Fresh Coriander.
Minimum Order Value of £55 🍤
*At The Meal Prep Market, we understand the importance of catering to different dietary requirements. Please note that this meal contains milk, soya, and sulphites. Our kitchen also handles other allergens, including celery, fish, mustard, sesame, soy, and sulphites. In case you have any specific concerns or questions, our team is more than happy to help.
I was looking for a healthy alternative to coming home after a day at work and starting to cook a meal from scratch - these meals are a handy replacement that go straight into the freezer when they arrive (wonderfully packed and courier delivery) and then into the microwave when needed. I wasn't sure a portion would be filling enough but they really are! Some of the meals are more to our taste than others but that is true for any quick meal and we already have some firm favourites that we'll repeat! A very easy website to navigate and put an order together - as mentioned, great delivery too!
Hi Wren, really appreciate the comments and the 5 star review! We are so proud that our meals can provide you with a healthy and convenient option that fill you up! Also always good to hear that your deliveries have gone smoothly and that you like our website too. Thanks again for the 5 stars.
All our vendors offer free delivery at The Meal Prep Market! No additional hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay, and you wont find it cheaper, even at our vendor sites.
We provide support & 3rd Party Protection
We are a neutral party, protecting and providing you with individual support for any delivery queries or issues.